Carolina Plumbing & Repair should be your #1 plumbing company of choice and here are just a few reasons why CPR thinks you should choose us above the competition:
- CPR has been a family-owned and operated business since 1980.
- We offer emergency plumbing service 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- We are a registered pump installation contractor for North Carolina.
- CPR is the preferred plumbing company for Habitat Restore.
- We love doing service business to business!
- We are enthusiastic about assisting with plumbing installation for new construction.
- We serve clients in Wake County and surrounding areas including Johnston County. The areas we serve include Raleigh, Garner, Cary, Clayton, and Fuquay-Varina.
- We use brands with a great reputation – including Kohler, Delta, Moen, Bradford White, Rheem, Rinnai, AO Smith, and State Water Heaters.
- We offer commercial plumbing company services with quick, accurate, and fair diagnoses.
- We service all major and minor aspects of your plumbing system from sewer mainlines and backflow monitoring services to addressing minor clogs and cracked hoses or pipes.
- We know that a business has to stay open to do well and that’s why we pride ourselves in doing everything possible to keep your business up and running while we address any plumbing problems you are having.
- Our entire team at CPR is trained thoroughly. Any of our responders can assist with accurately assessing your needs and responding in a way that will ensure the problem is completely resolved.
We service residential homes as well as commercial locations including hotels, schools, grocery stores and business offices of all types and sizes in the Raleigh, North Carolina and surrounding areas. We are just one quick phone call away from being the help you need today from a plumbing company.