APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related information.
Answer each question fully and accurately. No action can be taken on this application until you have answered all questions. Use blank paper if you do not have enough room on this application. PLEASE PRINT, except for signature on back of the application. In reading and answering the following questions, be aware that none of the questions are intended to imply illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information.
Are you looking for a rewarding career at a family-owned company that cares about its people? Join us at Carolina Plumbing & Repair! We’re currently looking for a new plumber to join our team. Our ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
• A valid driver’s license
• Water and sewer experience
• A willingness to learn
• The ability to lift 50 pounds or more
• Great customer service skills
• Detail oriented
As a plumber on our team, you would be responsible for:
• Repairing and maintaining residential and commercial plumbing fixtures
• Testing pipes for leaks
• Preparing cost estimates
• Marking positions for pipe connections
• Cutting openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipes and fixtures
• Performing plumbing rough-ins and trim-outs
• Completing other duties as assigned
We offer paid vacations and holidays, flexible schedules, and competitive pay based on experience.
Your next job as a plumber starts with us. To learn more about the position or to apply, contact us today!